FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE FOR GIRLS RUGBY PROGRAMS
The Pass removes financial barriers to youth sports participation by providing income-restricted families funding up to four times a year, per child, for participation in the sport of their child’s choice. Playing multiple sports exposes kids to greater physical literacy, better socialization, and greater enjoyment in being physically and emotionally active. It prepares them for a lifetime of activity, connection, and positive experiences. For more information or to learn more about Every Kid Sports please visit: www.everykidsports.org.
Every Kid Sports has implemented seasonal application windows where families can apply for the next season. The next application window will be for Fall 2023 seasons and it will open July 18th, 2023
USING EVERY KID SPORTS
Applying for funding through Every Kid Sports is super easy and you can get all of the information you need from their website.
- Visit the Every Kid Sports website for information on their Every Kid Sports Pass.
- Ensure that you qualify for funding. Girls Rugby qualifies as a recreational program that lasts longer than 4 weeks for children aged 6-14. The only qualification needed from your side is that your child(ren) must be enrolled in Medicaid, SNAP, or WIC.
- Apply directly with Every Kid Sports for funding support with the correct documentation.
- Wait for your application to be approved (approx. 5-7 days). Receive your funding through a digital Chek Card.
- Register and sign up for the Girls Rugby program in your community and use your funding from Every Kid Sports to pay for your registration fees.
GIRLS RUGBY SCHOLARSHIPS
To apply for a Girls Rugby Scholarship:
- Register your child for the Girls Rugby program in your community. Complete the entire registration process up until the payment page. Do not complete your registration payment at this time.
- You will see a link to apply for Girls Rugby scholarship at this point in the registration process.
- Complete the scholarship application with supporting documentation.
- A Girls Rugby representative will contact you to inform you of your application status.
- Once approved, you can log back into the Girls Rugby registration site and complete your payment.